Tuesday, November 8, 2016

2D Class Week 11 Concept Round 01 (Thumbnails)

This week for our Oz project we started developing thumbnails for our characters and environments. We also continued pushing our 3D proxy work and VR level. Because I have been working with Francisco on the castle environment for our witch and monkey characters I worked on developing the environment thumbnails. The goal for these thumbnails was to explore different shapes/feelings for the witch's castle and the path leading up to her lair. I took Melissa's design from the previous week as a starting point for the designs and worked to further push the idea into different iterations. This week Francisco worked primary on the 3D aspects of the witch environment while I focused on the thumbnails, so I do not have any work to show this week from that part of the project.

The castle thumbnail designs
























We also spent our time Friday in class to work on a piece for our project. I did a quick design of the interior of the castle that isn't quite finished.

An idea I made for the interior

No comments:

Post a Comment