This week for our Oz project we pushed our thumbnails from last week further and focused on value in our compositions. I took the notes we received on the environment thumbnails from last class and worked on pushing the two best castle designs we had. My goal was to add features that were discussed last week and to iterate a bit on the two design choices that were pointed out as being the two stronger designs.
|Castle designs round 2|
I also tried to push the bridge proxy we made previously so that it's design fit in more with our target artist's style. I cut down the size to be used as pieces that would be connected together in Unreal, as well as adjusted the piece in such as way that it could be tiled together more easily when put together in the engine.
|New bridge proxy|
|With wire frame|